State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner PR Visa (Subclass 892)
WHAT IT LETS YOU DO
The State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892) is for people who own a new or existing business and are sponsored by a state or territory authority.
You can apply if you already hold a qualifying provisional business visa.
You might be able to get this visa if:
- you hold one of the following provisional visas granted on the basis that you or your current or former spouse or de facto partner satisfied the primary criteria:
- Business Owner (Provisional) visa (subclass 160)
- Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 161)
- Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional) visa (subclass 163)
- State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional) visa (subclass 164)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor (provisional) visa (subclass 165).
- you met all the conditions of your provisional visa
- you are sponsored by a state or territory authority
- you have lived in Australia on one of these visas for at least 12 months in the past two years
- you have a genuine commitment to continue to maintain business or investment activities in Australia
- neither you nor your spouse or de facto partner has ever been involved in unacceptable business activities
- you and all your family members meet health and character requirements
It may be possible for you to qualify under different categories that you may not be aware of.
Once you click the button below, you will be able to provide us information to help you qualify or offer you more options, more accurately.