Skilled Regional PR Visa (Subclass 887)
WHAT IT LETS YOU DO
The Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887) is for people who have an eligible visa and have lived for at least two years and worked for at least one year in a specified regional area. You must be in Australia when you apply for this visa and when the visa is granted.
You might be able to get this visa if you:
- are in Australia
- hold a
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495)
- Skilled Designated Area Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 496)
- Skilled Regional Sponsored visa (subclass 475 or 487) or
- Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B after applying for a subclass 495, 487 or 489 visa.
- have lived in a specified regional area of Australia for at least two years
- have worked full time in a specified regional area for at least one year
- meet health and character requirements
It may be possible for you to qualify under different categories that you may not be aware of.
Once you click the button below, you will be able to provide us information to help you qualify or offer you more options, more accurately.