Distinguished Talent (124)
This is a Permanent Resident Visa
WHAT IT LETS YOU DO
The Distinguished Talent visa lets you live permanently in Australia if you have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in:
- a profession
- a sport
- the arts
- academia and research.
You must be outside Australia when this visa is granted.
You could get this visa if you:
- have an internationally recognised record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in a profession, a sport, the arts, or academia and research
- are still prominent in the area
- would be an asset to the Australian community
- have no difficulty getting employment, or in becoming established independently in your field in Australia
- are nominated by an eligible person or organisation
- meet health and character requirements.
Take a 30 Second simple assessment to know if you qualify.