Aged Dependent (114)
WHAT IT LETS YOU DO
The Aged Dependent Relative visa (114) is a permanent visa that allows some older people who meet age requirements to migrate to Australia if they rely on an eligible relative in Australia to provide financial support.
You might be eligible for this visa if you:
- are sponsored by a relative or their partner who lives in Australia
- do not have a spouse or de facto partner
- meet the dependency requirements
- meet the age requirements
- have someone who will provide an assurance of support
- meet health and character requirements
Take a 30 Second simple assessment to know if you qualify.